- Staff Holiday Schedule
- ERS Benefits
- Verify Employment
- Employee Programs
- My Dashboard
- New Employee Checklist
Compensation, Classification, & Staffing
- Employee Relations
- Background Check Request - Hourly Student, Graduate Asst
Banner - Administrative Applications
Access to Banner Administrative Applications, formerly known as INB, is limited to on campus only. Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome are preferred.
Access to Document Management requires Internet Explorer and are only available on campus.
Access Leave Reports, Time Sheets, EPAFs, and more!
Access to Banner workflow is limited to on campus only.
IT@Sam Newsletter - Campus technology information, training opportunities, technology tips and more!
- Educause - Access research, articles and professional development focused on higher ed.
Technology Training Resources
- Ellucian On-Demand Training - Learn to use the Banner system to its fullest potential.
- IT@Sam Training - Sign up for trainings on various topics such as Zoom, Office 365, Qualtrics and more!
- Technology Tutorials - Access tutorials to assist you with Zoom, Email, O365 and more.
- Remote Teaching, Working and Learning - Access information for all your remote needs.
Submit a request for assistance on technical resources:
IT@Sam Service Desk
- Give us a call: 936-294-1950
- Email Us: ServiceDesk@shsu.edu
Access to COGNOS is limited to on-campus SHSU managed devices only (e.g., an on-campus desktop computer connected to a wired network port). To access COGNOS for your reporting needs, select https://cognosx.shsu.edu/.COGNOS
Stuck on a login screen? Right click on the above COGNOS button and open link in new window.
Procurement and Business Services
University and Departmental Financial Reports
Bearkat EduNav is an academic planner and registration tool that allows students and advisors to create educational plans individualized to the students’ needs. There are two environments to access the system:
- shsu-box.edunav.com - A test / sandbox site where advisors can test and practice using the system; data is updated multiple times a semester.
- shsu.edunav.com - A live / production site where students can see what changes the advisor makes, and advisors can see the changes the students make; data is updated as close to "immediate" as possible based on SHSU traditional timelines.
Preferred Browser: Google Chrome